Thank you for considering the Beach Camping Area!
Please call us to make a reservation. For a reservation to be guaranteed we require a deposit of the first night. We only accept credit card information over the phone to ensure your privacy and security. An email will be sent to you after the deposit has been made confirming your reservation.
Hang out with us on the sandy banks of the Saco River. Just $20 per car, or family of four!
TENT & RV SITES
The Beach Camping Area has many sites to choose from! Some with prime views of the Saco River or those along our sandy beach.
> Wilderness Beach Tent Sites
Fire Ring, Picnic Table
> Prime Beach Sites
Water, 30-amp hookup, fire ring, picnic table
> Beach Front Sites
Near the beach, water, 30-amp hookup, fire ring, picnic table
Rates are for 2 adults and 2 children
(17 & Under) per site
- Prime river view (3-way) – $65
- Beachfront (3-way) – $60
- 3-way hookup (standard site) – $55
- Waterfront tent no hookups (sites B1-B7 only) – $40
Early check-in (if available)
– $10 prior to 1 PM
– $20 prior to 10 AM – must call first
Holidays & Weekend:
– 3-Day minimum for holiday weekends
– 2-Day minimum for weekends in July and August
– 14-Day cancellation notice required for refund
Please note: There will be a $20 cancellation fee per site charged to all canceled reservations.
- 50-amp service available at some sites. $5/night extra
- No more than 4 adults per site – maximum of 6 persons
- Additional children above 2 … $5/night
- Additional adults above 2 … $10/night
Max of 2 vehicles per site. Arrangement for extra trailers (cargo, boat, ect) must be made in advance.
Dog Fee is: $5 per night. 2-dog maximum per site
A Rabies certificate is required for all dogs. Sorry, no exceptions.
Visitors are welcome between 9 AM and 9 PM
All visitors must register in the office and pay visitors fee.
Adults: $10 • Children: $5
Perfect for Families!
There’s a playground for kids and a recreation pavilion. There is great tax-free shopping minutes away, canoe/kayak/tubing rentals close by, and of course all the great activities that the Mount Washington Valley has to offer! > Learn More
776 White Mountain Highway North Conway, NH 03860